|
15.他的论证极具说服力,与会者皆哑口无言。
His argument was so persuasive that everyone at the meeting was left silent.
16.我们应该学会劳逸结合。
We should learn to strike a proper between work and rest.
17.你问到我们是否会加薪,你算是说到点子上了。
You struck the right note when you asked if we’d get a pay raise.
18.他受到了应得的惩罚。
He was deservedly punished.
19.他有自己的广告公司,而且生意红火,但他却总是缺钱,而且还试图从我这儿借。
He has his own advertising agency and is doing very good business, but he is always short of
money and has even tried to borrow from me.
20.她很漂亮,也很精明,但却不易与别人相处,而且常常招朋友嫌。
She is pretty and smart, but she doesn’t easily get along with others and she often makes a
nuisance of herself among her friends.
21.我为我的错误付出了沉重的代价。
I paid dearly for my mistake.
22.她一打开话匣子就没完没了。
Once she sets off talking, she never stops.
23.我没听见你敲门。我陶醉在音乐中了。
I didn’t hear you knock. I was carried away by the music.
24.突然冒出了一个绝好的机会。
A wonderful opportunity suddenly presented itself.
25.那问题我又看了一遍,答案便跃然眼前。
The answer presented itself when I looked at the problem again.
|